Welcome to ::>>forumstyles.forummate.com/Home<<::. Click here to register

::>>forumstyles.forummate.com/Home<<::

Forum styles

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Youth Sylvester Williams Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:32 am 
Random avatar

Have thanks: 0 time
On Monday Cheap Kerryon Johnson Jersey , we looked at the Super Bowl 54 odds and saw that the Detroit Lions were among the biggest longshots for 2019. Unsurprisingly, I saw many Lions fans react to the news by claiming they will put a small amount of money on the team in the hopes to win a large amount—in some cases 100 times what they decided to bet. Considering that sports gambling is set to be legal for more than a handful of states this year, there’s a pretty good chance a bigger portion of Lions fans will wager on the team going forward—even if it’s not yet legal in Michigan. But I’m curious about where you stand on betting on the team thus far. So today’s Question of the Day is:Have you ever placed a bet on the Detroit Lions?My answer: Only once. I was in Vegas. It was before the season, and I placed an over/under bet on total wins for the season. I honestly don’t remember the result and whether I won or not, because I’m pretty sure I lost the betting slip and was never even able to redeem it. I have a pretty staunch “no betting any sort of significant money on sports” considering the random nature of the beast. The only other time I’ll ever even consider placing a bet on sports is if it’s less than $10 or on something random like horse racing. Generally speaking, while I know even the smallest of bets can spice up an otherwise boring game, I try to stay away because I know more often than not I’ll be wrong.Your turn. If you’re hoping the Detroit Lions will pick up an extra compensatory pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, I’ve got some bad news for you. Over The Cap released their compensatory pick projections for the draft Youth Sylvester Williams Jersey , and the Lions do not appear on track to receive any additional picks.Compensatory picks are awarded to teams that lost significant players in the previous year’s free agency session. Compensatory picks vary from Round 3 to Round 7 and are awarded based on a formula that takes into consideration players added in free agency, players lost, contract values and playing time.Here’s a look at some of the notable players the Lions lost and gained through the 2018 free agency period.Gained: RB LeGarrette Blount, G Kenny Wiggins, TE Luke Willson, LB Devon Kennard, LB Christian Jones, DB DeShawn Shead http://www.lionscheapstore.com/tavon-wilson-jersey-cheap , DT Sylvester Williams, Lost: C Travis Swanson, TE Darren Fells, DT Haloti Ngata, LB Brandon Copeland, LB Tahir Whitehead, S Don Carey Note: The Lions don’t receive any consideration for a compensatory pick for losing Eric Ebron, since he was released.While the Lions did lose some significant pieces in Haloti Ngata and Tahir Whitehead Cheap Marvin Jones Jr Jersey , not enough of those sendoffs made an impact on their new teams. Meanwhile, Kenny Wiggins, LeGarrette Blount, Devon Kennard, Christian Jones and Luke Willson all had plenty of playing time in Detroit.Originally, the Lions were projected to earn a fifth-round pick due to losing DJ Hayden—who signed a big three-year, $19 million deal with the Jaguars. However, as mentioned back by Over The Cap back in May http://www.lionscheapstore.com/sam-martin-jersey-cheap , that could have been offset if either Don Carey or Travis Swanson were cut by their new teams. Carey was, indeed, cut after suffering a preseason injury.So without any additional compensatory picks likely, here’s a look at the picks the Lions will likely have come April.Round 1, Pick 8Round 2Round 3 (from Eagles—Golden Tate trade)Round 4Round 5 (either the one they acquired from Laken Tomlinson trade with 49ers or their original one—whichever they didn’t trade to Giants for Damon Harrison Sr.)Round 6Round 6 (from Patriots—Johnson Bademosi trade)Round 7Round 7 (from Dolphins—Akeem Spence trade)

Profile E-mail